Newsweek has a feature by this same name, where they ask celebs to simply list things about themselves. So, I thought I would give it a try. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!! xoxo
1. I have a completely irrational fear of cotton balls. I cannot touch them. I never have been able to, even when I was little. If a cotton ball is torn apart in front of me, it makes me cringe. I have to stop now, I’m giving myself the willies.
2. I am a terrible procrastinator. I am working on this. I need to realize that things do not get done and goals are not magically met if I ignore them just long for the sake of putting things off. Now, I will finish this post instead of putting away clean clothes.
3. I enjoy re-reading books.
4. I could eat absolutely nothing but cheese and pizza for the rest of my life and be completely okay with that fact.
5. I like to make really stupid faces. Especially in pictures. I can’t help it.
6. I get horrible anxiety for NO reason at completely random times.
7. I have huge plans that I am afraid of not completing and afraid of ACTUALLY completing.
8. I believe in star-crossed lovers, multiple soulmates, and people who will ALWAYS be in your life no matter what.
9. I can give really great dirty looks.
10. I, by myself, ruined two of my oldest and very best friendships. Not a day goes by that I am not reminded of that. But all I can do is move on from the past instead of dwelling on it.
11. I am a people person, yet more often than not, people annoy me.
12. I don’t get angry very often. And I work VERY hard to keep Angry Lauren contained. It is not pretty, yet I have had people tell me they enjoyed seeing it because it is so out of character for me. LOOK OUT. lol
13. The scent of my old perfume, Heavenly, by Victoria’s Secret, makes me feel safe.
14. I have never been to NYC. Not that I don’t want to, I just have never made it there. Jamacia yes. New York? No. I intend on changing that this year.
15. I would like to duck into a limo in a hurry and have a glass of iced champagne waiting for my arrival.
16. Bad spellers in business bother me.
17. I am a HUGE champion of social etiquette.You buy me a drink, I buy you one. Those are the rules.
18. I’m interested in crime. Crime shows, true crime shows, true crime books, serial killer path0logy, the justice system, and criminology. I cannot get enough.
19. Fashion excites me. Especially fashion for people on a budget. I will always tell you where my boots are from and what a great price I got them at so you can go get a pair too.
20. Night Moves just may be one of my favorite songs of all time.
21. I do not have the time or attention span to keep up with Indie bands. Sorry.
22. Very few people call me Lauren. It sounds weird to me when I hear it. Instead, I respond faster to: babe, fluffy, lala, lboogie, lrizzle, L, rizza, lo, laur, laurlaur, bubba, jr., blondie, kid, miss l, and dude.
23. For some reason, I can sing every word of the Dixie Chicks first album. And I hate Country music.
24. Everytime I leave Cleveland, I have a blast, but I always miss it. Chicago, one of my favorite cities, always makes me feel like I am cheating on my little big city.
25. I cannot to save my life do math problems or parallel park.